Monday, July 23, 2007

A Commercial Break


I am now counting the days until I leave for Spain and a month's holiday there.

I will spend a good portion of it at my house in the mountains of Granada, but for most of the year, the house is vacant.

This is an invitation to readers of The Continuum, particularly the many of you who are in Europe, to consider it as a holiday option. For those of you who might be interested, I am including a link to a website where you can book it. If you identify yoursel as a reader of The Continuum, you can expect a discount.

So what are you waiting for?

Here is the link:

http://www.holidaylettings.co.uk/rentals/albondon/11659

2 comments:

J. Gordon Anderson said...

My wife and I almost went to the "costa del sol" on our honeymoon, but instead did Tuscany, Umbria, and Rome. But we still want to go to Spain! Hmmmmm, maybe you'll get an e-mail from me.

Albion Land said...

I would love to do Tuscany and Umbria one day. As for Rome, I would love to live there, but I don't think it's going to happen.

Did I mention that regular commenters on The Continuum get an extra discount? :>)