Saturday, April 07, 2007

I Bid Your Prayers

Next Saturday I shall be in London for the annual synod of the Anglican Catholic Church's Diocese of the United Kingdom, before taking a few days to catch up with old friends in Kent and Hampshire.

I shall be meeting with our episcopal visitor, the Rt Revd Rommie M. Starks, and with the diocesan board of ministry, to discuss the future of my ministry in the ACC. At the heart of our talks will be my petition to be made a postulant for Holy Orders and the eventual establishment of an ACC mission in Nicosia.

I ask you prayers for my safe travel and for all of us as we seek to know and to do God's will.

Albion Land

2 comments:

The Lemonts said...

Christ is Risen!

You will have my prayers!

Alice C. Linsley said...

Christos Anesti!

I will be praying also.