Saturday, August 12, 2006

A Night at the Church


Left to right: Fr. Addison Hart (Roman Catholic Priest), Fr. Robert Hart (Anglican Priest, APCK), and Dr. David Bentley Hart (Orthodox Theologian, member of the OCA).


For those curious about our appearance these days, this picture was taken yesterday, August 11th, by my dear friend Bishop Joel Johnson (who ordained me all those years ago) in the town of Easton, MD., in Saint Andrew's Anglican Church. Here we are, the Groucho, Harpo and Chico of theology- the Hart Brothers.

I'll be posting something serious rather soon.

5 comments:

The Lemonts said...

Your parents must be pretty proud.

Fleur de Bee said...

WOW I could get you into trouble for checking out my blog. It kinda freaks me out a Father of a religious sect would check in on me.

Watch out for hidden sitemeters! They can get you every time!

Fr. Robert Hart said...

What? Huh? Who? I guess it takes all kinds to make a universe, as Dr. Who once said.

Warwickensis said...

Which Doctor was that?

Sounds like Tom Baker to me!

Fr. Robert Hart said...

Yes. It was Tom Baker. Glad to meet another true fan.