Thursday, August 21, 2014

From "TOUCHSTONE"

It had been a while since I wrote for Touchstone Magazine, but I got around to sending them this article, and I see it is featured on the website.

Thou Shalt Now Covet

Robert Harton Spiritual Evolution & the Myth of Equal Rights
Idid not know the man I was drinking tea with in the parish hall below my office. He had introduced himself as a retired Episcopal priest a few days before, when he'd called for this appointment. He told me then that he was offering something called "coaching," and was asking for referrals from local clergy. At the time of the call I had thought he was running some sort of sports team, but now, over tea, he was telling me what he meant by the word "coaching."


Read more:http://www.touchstonemag.com/archives/article.php?id=27-05-016-v#ixzz3B3Htuph6


1 comment:

AFS1970 said...

Excellent article from both a spiritual and a constitutional standpoint. Well Said!