Sunday, December 05, 2010

Monday morning

We had quite a lot of offerings this weekend, including sermon notes from Fr. Kirby, and the next chapter of The Layman's Guide to the Thirty-Nine Articles that Fr. Wells and I are providing (soon I will list the links on a separate page). Also, as you scroll down, you will find my Advent musical offering, and I hope you enjoy it. If you listen you may notice a bit of theology in the music, that the musical line that goes with the refrain, "Rejoice, Rejoice, Emmanuel shall come to thee O Israel," is announced twice. I trust that the appropriateness of that double announcement (in my fugue) sends a clear message.

1 comment:

Paul Rimmer said...

It's a beautiful fugue, Father.

Also, the Layman's Guide to the Thirty-Nine Articles has been very helpful for this layman. Thank you for all your writing and excellent exposition.