1. Matthew 16:18 proves that the Pope is everything Vatican I says he is.
Don't you think that maybe you need to develop this a bit to keep it from being a leap in logic from point A to point Z?
2. Here is a list of Patristic quotations that prove all the papal claims.
Don't you know that Anglicans and Orthodox have been way ahead of Rome in reading the Fathers for the last few- not years, but- centuries? If not, let us be the first to inform you of this fact.
3. A list of quotations from Maximos the Confessor proves that he believed everything Rome teaches about the papacy.
Don't you think that maybe historical context might be just a wee bit relevant?
4. Henry VIII started the Church of England.
Well, we have already dealt that the death blow. Just read The Henry you say.
5. It was all about divorce.
Same answer as number 4.
6. The Fathers knew that the Catholic Church is the true Church; or, as Cardinal Newman argued, when you go to any city and ask for the Catholic Church everybody knows what you really mean.
Buy a Dictionary and look up the definition of "Nominalism."
7. You Anglicans have problems, but we have a pope, and so we have no problems at all.
The answer to that is rather short: Get real.
8. You have women priests.
No, we do not. The Anglican Continuum is not the Anglican Communion.
9. Apostolicae Curae says...
Please! If the scholars in Rome find that Bull to be embarrassing, so should you. If not, please know that when we read it we are embarrassed for you.